20 November 2013

Product Review: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream with SPF 35 in "Light"
 Hey everyone,
This is a product that I have been using for I super long time. I first found about this product when I made a trip to Sephora for a foundation that was lightweight and natural looking. This was the perfect thing I needed. This BB Cream says to prime, perfect, protect, hydrate, and control oils. Overall, I think this product does everything it says it will. If you need something for everyday use, this is something I highly recommend.

Over my time of using this product, I only found a few flaws. Depending on the day, my skin can get very oily. Its ability to control oily skin like mine isn't the best. By the end of the day, my skin goes back to getting oily. If you live in a place with high humidity or if you sweat a lot, this product won't last as long. For me, this lasts about 5-6 hours. Since all I do is go to school and come home, this is enough for me. If you need something long lasting, I don't recommend using this as much. Lastly, this product is semi-expensive. It is $39 for 30 mL. Being a teenager, this was quite an expense for me to pay. If you are on a budget, I would recommend a drugstore brand (Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector is very good also).

Although, there are many more pros to this BB cream. It is a great primer/pore filler. I would use this under my foundation for events and my face would look flawless. It helps a lot for the foundation to adhere to your skin. But, if you use it by itself, it is just as good. The finish is very natural, it blends in very well with my skin. I have light skin tone and it blends perfectly. The BB cream itself is very creamy, no chalky feeling, and no odor.

If you've ever tried it, let me know what you think below! I would love to hear.

Haley xx

No comments: